Thanks freewill for reply $699 for doing the accounting, tax...

1. 576 Posts.
    Thanks freewill for reply $699 for doing the accounting, tax return and annual audit. its cheap. I trade more so i imagine the costs increase due to activity?????????????????
    Marco & free will, from memory mine was about a $900 last year which was trades about 120

First thing i did when i started a super fund was learn what accountants/auditors need i present it to them they check it saves me heaps of money. Takes me time to register trades as they happen Than a full account to accountants/auditors for the year.

Cowsense my accountant is a small accountancy firm & local, interview a few in your local area when you find a good one its great & only a phone call away, your not a number, you get personalised service & from my experience you dont get charged for phone calls & advice like the bigger firms.

Commsec charges 19.95 so for the extra $10 its huge

Overall you all know i'm cynical after june 30 i'll give them a call see what they offer & report back, i'm still looking for the catch, also remember i'm only in my late 30's my account is not what some of you have, so will see

I will report back

I thank you all for your insights as the reality is everyone's situation is different

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.