BIT 0.00% 3.7¢ biotron limited

Dont completely disagree the point but what about HCV, Aspirin?...

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Dont completely disagree the point but what about HCV, Aspirin? ... world wants a cure for these condutions ... and theres a lot of kudos in it

Bizzarely when I looked into HCV cure ... google told me despite cure availability, numbers still rising ....not sure this cocern is a big as it may have been previously

if its broadspectrum ... apparently there's a bunch of old viruses caught in ice bergs, etc

Also the political and social capital here as I have suggested before outweighs the financial...

The world will find more problems to contend with in time... but for some the time to shine is now.

I think your point is the reason why BP has a bad rep post covid, why tbe Biden administrators has made its announcements regarding the space, why netflix is running mininseries on BP.... BP is not the only option here but I suspect at this juncture itheir greatest opportunity is to play nice and clean, pick up tbe goodwill, take the accolade get the branding, acquire the competitors.

Maybe ppl think otherwise ?

Another reason for publicity here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 10500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.14am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.