BIT 9.09% 3.0¢ biotron limited

Maybe we go back to the toots for a week or so and see what...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Maybe we go back to the toots for a week or so and see what happens. Someone might supposedly have no visibility of these forums and supposedly have a solitary epiphany....

But, mentioned that I watched BiTconned on the weekend and Im making no parallels to the intent, but there was a comment around the concept being so appealing that ppl want to believe it will work.

I suspect thats relevant here. Great for us as investors once we get to market, but could potentially make management feel a sense of significance that disaffects their capacity to behave as they should.

The adage 'blood on the streets' has at times in financial markets been quite literal. How can you suggest you're driven to medically protect lives, not recognise or respect the fact that finances impact people's lives ?

Its pretty clear when people here post they are over weight the stock and that they work in xyz job that that outcome is possible.... maybe some should get some advice externally, maybe its not all BITs fault, and no it is not easy to do what BIT is doing ... but... its quite easy to provide more sincere, transparent, effective guidance.

I hear you re the ongoing behaviour 'its just normal' ... well thats like saying let someone key all the cars in the street, theyve done the first 3 already isnt it?

This panel is as I said, binary in a way, work or not ? Now or later ? ... if works $$. When I started looking at this stock there was no immediate competition, the risk of competitors like CRISPR on the horizon, the advantage being this proposition was evidently arriving in 'coming weeks' and had the advantage of price and simplicity... but with every day that passes the horizon nears

Pfizer apparently ran the superbowl on a solving cancer theme bcs covid sales are off....

The time to shine is now, MM needs to come clean before its too late to do so.

Lets see where Feb takes us hey

10% for EGM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.003(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $27.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $32.26K 1.016M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 720804 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.