ETH 0.00% 14.5¢ ethan minerals limited

eth website back online, page-6

1. 292 Posts.
    Hi crazyman, I will post ASIC findings here whether the directors or cleared of wrong doing or not and results of shareholders meeting.
    Basically directors must ensure before any new debt is incurred you must consider if the company is insolvent or will become insolvent as a result of the new debt.
    If records were indeed of a poor standard and cash use was high, certain people, are gonna have a hard time talking their way out of this pickle.
    One large shareholder is alleging very misleading conduct of which I don't have the full story.
    I was informed, Ken told the VA he was just going to Zambia to tie up some loose Allegra ends ( that company is "supposedly" 800k in the red, the VA have their doubts, and I am hearing from a Zambian contact Allegra mine gate ore has recently been sold . Its all going on in Zambia and outside VA and possibly ASIC juristriction Ken also has changed phone numbers and has been there a month plus.
    Him and Julie have some ETH shares in a trust account and are benficiaries of the trust . I am told their holding is not a vote balance changing portion. They also have a huge amount of options that expire DEC 2012 which I am hoping lapse worthhless.
    Read the Oct 26 2011 Report to creditors (first 50 pages ) crazyman on the Lawlers website.
    Shareholders were screwed. Julie and ken who are creditors have charged ETH $150,000 (Ken $110,000) after the share was suspended for consultancy fees.???
    Shareholders need to speak up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.