AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Ethereum price rising before Cryptokitties launch, page-69

1. 15,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 687
    i dont have an agenda i used to work for a huge online gaming site... the first in world using currency purchasing game monetising the site - used to also work for addicting games and a bunch of other sites monetizing them also - actually repurposing them for the asia pac market from the US so its super interesting to me just as a geo would chime in on a mining stock

just this stupid idiot on QBL Ryphil or whatever is name is who has an axe to grind over QBL turned it into something it isnt because he cant trade and tries to not look stupid then cries foul over a simple statement saying their monetization model is probably subscription (which one would epect would be massive anyway if it is paid i dont know noone had the brains to anser that) because he feels attacked when i was just making sense of the asian crypto thing - i hate seeing people get rolled by pros and this was clear as day yesterday just bad luck this fool bought this as well as QBL and wants to play hero

and all these idiots can try and say whatever they want but the money you make at the end of the week speaks for itself and until they can do a chart or not ramped up words they are just being all kinds of fools and amateurs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.