AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Ethical Cobalt and DRC, page-8

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Techwreck,
    I agree totally with what you have said. Having dealt with some Chinese companies over the last 15 years and having been there many over that period, I can tell you that " ethics " is not at the top of their list when considering or negotiating a deal. They clearly will continue dealing with the DRC.
    But, it is not just ethical supply that needs to be considered here. The DRC is a total " Basket Case ", It is a ticking time bomb , it would not take much to trigger another civil war and every armed group, combatants, will want a slice of these mines and anything else that would bring in cash.
    It's all very well having these mines there in the DRC and producing 60% of the worlds Co supply, becomes a bit difficult when you have total mayhem and munitions whizzing about. The Chinese are nobody's fool, they will be looking to divest that risk or at the very least, diversify.
    Australia has the world's second largest reserves of Co , stable and ethical.
    They will be looking at AUZ and other suppliers here. I have no doubt about that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $11.80K 1.169M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 23993889 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1175337 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.