FIG 0.00% 2.0¢ freedom insurance group ltd

Ethical Equities: Why FIG is a (close to) zero, page-5

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    This article often referred negatively about what was obviously forager & seemed biased & sanctimonious, it was big on opinion thin on facts. For instance it highlights a few times the implied likelihood of a class action, which is based on an obscure reference to “free insurance”(?) It made a few good points like cancelling policies will become easier, but overall read as a biased opinion piece with great hindsight. You might think that’s confirmation bias on my behalf, but I really want facts & have been asking negative posters for informed grounds of a CA or quantify unexpected costs or for a precedence supporting the St Andrews deal being finished or possible discounted TC value.... & if anybody really knows they’re not telling. I don’t want to lose more money in blind hope but neither do I want to sell without facts & watch a recovery feeling stupid I got swept up in fear. His opinion might prove correct but to me it didn’t come across as having any special insight. I know you didn’t write the article & you don’t need to defend it, but you did post it knowing it might generate discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.