MDV 0.00% 0.3¢ medivac limited

Hiya Footy, I think he was referring to that when the deal goes...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Hiya Footy, I think he was referring to that when the deal goes through money coming in etc.. equates to no further cap raisings.. I could be wrong but I think he was saying if the deal falls through then it will need a cap raising..

From the article I'm reading into it that we might need some short term funding from somewhere.. Since the sophs weren't included in the last SPP I imagine that would be the most likely target..... You know theres no getting away from the fact that the company still needs money to operate on a monthly basis.. And we don't want to chomp heavily into the $20m until the deal is signed, sealed and $$ needed for full production line costs/ materials etc.. So I won't be too surprised if that happens..

Oh yeah I emailed Paul on friday about his email response to the South Africa conference because he mentioned something else that might be cool to discuss here, its not monumental info , it might be sensitive but its not specifically sensitive and it kind of goes inline with past announcements regarding international discussions but nonetheless I asked him if it would be OK to mention it publicly here. Normally he is candid about the info he discusses and I'm not a legal stock market guru so I thought I'd better ask..

Anyway enjoy the rest of your weekends.. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.