I think its a little unfair calling people evil, especially for...

1. 14,931 Posts.
    I think its a little unfair calling people evil, especially for making money and creating jobs, and especially if you don't know them, and base all your assertions on hearsay.

People spread rumours all the time. When things like this happen people always look for a scapegoat. Being exhiled doesn't make you guilty of anything, it just makes you an unfortunate scapegoat. A hundred Rothchilds couldn't be responsible for crashing the British stockmarket. The dummies that didn't do their research properly coupled with the countless lazy investors that submitted to their greed and followed baseless rumours (without checking them first) is what crashed the British stockmarket.

The public are always hostile to other peoples success. That is human nature.

What is wrong with going to the US and purchasing US Banks?
    Good on them. Shows that you can't keep a good businessman down. The fact that they even wrote the banking codes gives them even more credit. I too would want some input into the banking codes if I was heavily invested in that sector.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.