ETM 6.12% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Digging thru the emails this morn and noticed the announcement....

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Digging thru the emails this morn and noticed the announcement. My first questions were, how are they 'removed' and what happens to them afterwards. Cause I doubt you can just 'look' at a mound of dirt/ore and use a magnet, or shaker table to separate uranium/thorium by products that easily.

And then of course is, what do you do with them after they are PROCESSED out of the 'dirt' mined. Looks like its 'possible', at a 'cost' of course to accomplish. ETM (ex GDLNF) is discussed in the following link, hadn't seen this article before looking into how they would separate the U and Thorium from the ore body, and what would happen to it if NOT allowed to 'sell' these by products. More at the link, just an FYI

Uranium from Rare Earths deposits - World Nuclear Association (world-nuclear.org)

articular deposits and projects

Kvanefjeld, Ilimaussac complex, southern Greenland

Kvanefjeld is the main REE deposit with major potential for uranium production, with Sorensen, Zone 3 and Steenstrupfjeld orebodies in the same Ilimaussac intrusive complex. It was investigated intensively over 1955-86, then dropped for commercial reasons. Greenland Minerals & Energy, now , acquired the project in 2007 then with a JORC-compliant resource of 43,000 tU at 0.022% U with 6.5 million tonnes of REO at 1.07% in Lujavrite. About 3.6% of REOs are terbium, dysprosium and yttrium, i.e. 'heavy'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $36.53K 1.543M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 151510 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 252330 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.