ETM 6.12% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

ATimberwolf, you are a sick bastard!LOL. Been called 'worse'...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    ATimberwolf, you are a sick bastard!

LOL. Been called 'worse' over the years. 1st of all, for a background, many years in the nuclear world, from being a reactor operator to overseeing the refueling of one, storage of spent materials, et al. So my comment on the U2XX thats in the dirt is not off the cuff. But a serious one. And yes, aware that it can be extracted when its a DESIRED product of the operations/mining taking place.

So IF I got this part right, what in the heck are they going to do with it once they extract beyond 'store' it as 'tailings'. Thats going to come with some degree of to extract/store 'costs' even if its the non-highly desirable, isotopes like 235. and here in the US, even tho in the 1999 timeframe, we had a damn good plan to store hot/radioactive waste at a Yucca Mtn site, the enviros via harry reid shut down the effort. Nothing was 'good enough' for them, so we literally have 'nothing' 20 some years later (as far as I know from a meeting I attended in the 2016 timeframe). Which implies to me, going to be interesting to see the envrios 'response' to the 'extract and store' consideration.

Last, I still want this to go forward cause its needed. And who knows, maybe the enviros will surprise us all and will be happy with this approach. But they did impose a BS 100 ppm limit just to halt the effort, so who knows.

disclaimer: like to see the glass is 'half full' vs 'half empty'. But take extra care when I know someone is trying to break the glass (smile)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $36.53K 1.543M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 151510 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 252330 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.