ETM 6.12% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

I hate to say it, but based on how I have seen them 'operate'...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I hate to say it, but based on how I have seen them 'operate' here in the US, the enviros efforts seem to be 'all in' on preventing it from getting approved. And I suspect its because of how they 'operate' when they 'pass a BS' regulation via our epa, or in the case of Greenland, a 100 PPM limit, they know its an uphill battle to get it 'overturned'. The anti-gun coalitions here in the US operate the same way, they pass unconstitutional anti-gun legislation (we call it making law abiding people defenseless victims), and the force the law abiding to spend their money, time and effort to get it overturned.

Thats how I view this 100 PPM limit at the moment. It is really indefensible from a scientific standpoint, but they don't care. All they wanted was something to stop the mine from opening, fully knowing it will bleed more money from the company and TIME to get it 'adjudicated' (in this case, forced arbitration). And why I have said, even if they 'lose' the arbitration ruling, you better be expecting them to try something else because you can bet they are already planning for a 'ok, we lost in arbitration', so how do we stop it again.

That said, I have no idea how this will play out other than, I fully expect the enviros involved here to use the same playbook I have seen used here in the states. And the why is, cause it 'works' for them, even if in the end, they do lose. So on this proposal to strip and store the U2XX?? You have to expect them to oppose it. Its just too bad the gov't of Greenland doesn't have enough folks with the guts to do whats right, to speak out against whats going on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $36.53K 1.543M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 151510 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 252330 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.