ETM 6.12% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

No, I haven't taken a position yet. I was monitoring their...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    No, I haven't taken a position yet. I was monitoring their ticker here in the US markets today (gdlnf) and after about think it was 6 hours, there were 4 'minutes' of trading activity that occurred.

And one of the reasons why I haven't despite the very attractive share price is because of whats happening to that mine in Alaska that I posted about. Had grabbed some shares in that one cheap after some bad 'news', but sold out for a little gain. And the reason why was, it was very clear that the eco-terrorists were not going to let this mine open if they could do anything to stop it. And fast forward something like a year later from that trade, the epa and one of the Senators from Alaska who should be supportive of this mine development (jobs, economy, safe for the environment, et al), have declared they will oppose the permitting. Which of course, means, unless the company wants to spend a lot MORE money, and time to litigate, the eco terrorists are going to win.

So now, despite my desire to take a position, as I posted, when I got out right after the election results, its pretty clear this permitting is being targeted for denial, and I am not willing to take a position until its clear they will lose their effort. Even if it means I miss out altogether.

Again, I am a 'the glass is half full' optimist. But really pay attention to those that have stated/indicated they want to break it. But I will monitor developments, I will comment cause again, I will take a position if I sense the opposition could 'lose' once and for all, or are indicating they are giving up resisting (which I don't see happening)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $36.53K 1.543M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 151510 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 252330 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.