ETM 0.00% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

ETM Misinformation, page-12

1. GBB
    2,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    the paper was published in 2013 repeated since but really was based on lebedev work published in the earth 90's again i don't know how many times i have to say this no phosphate in the deposit , no fluorine in the deposit and no need to use fluorine in the extraction, and that's with all those going down this eudialyte refining path. Much of the rest don't make sense either as the lovozero deposit like wise does not contain fluorine and the extraction method they are to use don't either,
    It should not be confused with the khibiny phosphate deposit which is about an hours drive away with totally different and seperate deposit. khabiny does produce small amounts of light rare earths which when i was there were refined in china mostly.
    again can i suggest you stick to something you know about and that's etm and see if you can recommend something that may help the price as nothing working now, fell again today. My suggestion was to go and look at the rest of the tenement for non radioactive rare earths on a license the company has never mapped reasonable idea i thought,but clearly you want nothing to happen . How will that fix the share price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $8.355K 419.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2334080 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 224179 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.