ETM 2.78% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

with small grain size the kvanefeld ore has to be ground much...

1. GBB
    2,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    with small grain size the kvanefeld ore has to be ground much finer so that floatation can work ,the extra power required to go from sand sized to powder is enormous .it is a pity that the ore was not courser grain size because it then would be separated by magnets ,gravity , electrical etc which is an order cheaper with much better recoveries etc. that is standard world wide for example in iron mining this is why hematite is preferred to the higher grade magnetite because of the need to crush magnetite so fine.
    you comment on IRR, capex , opex without figures from next door is not bright especially as next door does not need to fine grind, has no uranium to seperate out, and uses a dry magnetic separation process with no water to freeze etc etc
    finally yes i do approve of mining uranium in greenland or anywhere but its not my choice in greenland and as i have always said that up to them not me .
    yes ggg was a uranium exclusive explorer for about three years without rights to the REE (or uranium)at their insistence again their choice not mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $49.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $9.234K 269.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 658835 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 162886 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.5¢ 47558
Last updated 15.46pm 06/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.