ETM 4.17% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

what a load of rubbish you really need to go and get some...

1. GBB
    2,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 591
    • what a load of rubbish you really need to go and get some reality and stop with the slander.
    but lets just look at the ETM side of this rubbish
    1) eudialyte is a far more valuable ore than steenstrupine ,its not refractory, its non polluting ,it has vastly more heavy rare earths and it contains no uranium or thorium . in other words time to drop steenstrupine and go eudialyte which clearly is what etm are doing
    2) all exploitations in the world have conditions something you work through continually ,the important thing is to get one something that after 18 years etm are further away from getting than at the start
    3) there is one producing small amounts and 7 in advanced stages there are nil for steenstrupine as its too polluting while i have records from the company saying they expected to start production in 2010 and virtually every year to about 2020
    4) as a private company its finances are not subjected to you but with total expenditure of over $50 million and with an annual expenditure of several million i think that speaks for itself
    5) China developed the its rare earth industry from US and other non Chinese sources essentially because no one wanted the pollution and the prices in a small market were low . capex for the rare earth separation was about $1.7 billion in 2010 but that has changed with recent research in the west which means now a separation plant costs $40 to $60 million. Also with the emergence of the eudialyte type non polluting ores much of the of the need to refine in China has gone, also the Chinese market strategies has meant non Chinese refining is essential for defence can not be done in China .Also the fact eudialyte will produce REE far cheaper
    6) finally i find your slander about me and the asic unbelievable as you know all attempts by others to stick me with the asic problems failed as have attempts to derail tanbreez with letters , so called friendly phone calls and continual wrong propaganda to anyone who will listen
    7)again i do not understand how tanbreez has lost billions something you keep throwing up but not explaining
    8) i suggest you spend time cleaning up your own shop, first for example was it you that so up set the minister at PDAC enough for all mining companies to suffer, a very disgraceful act in my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $32.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $3.922K 163.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 189931 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 228329 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.