ETM 6.25% 3.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

whoo again not a competitor tanbreez not to produce u or zn...

1. GBB
    2,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582
    whoo again not a competitor tanbreez not to produce u or zn while etm not producing heavy

rare earths, Zr, Ta, Nb, Hf ,W, etc in the case of the lights yours was to go to china, tanbreez to north america, on contrac,t so absolutely no competition. the sia was approved after about a decade of intense discussions, full meetings were held with the locals in public meetings in 5 towns with up to several hundred being present including local bosses and the then PM. we have had at lease monthly meetings with the locals since then. last year we had several site visits at the request of local ,the minister and even the US state department. You must understand that even though its not reported to the asx as we are not listed or even on hot copper there is a lot happening .i am a share holder in etm that i would like to succeed like tanbreez
    To have two mines in town is a big advantage and means the current heavy lifting by tanbreez can get halved . heavy lifting is on such things as education on the advantages of mining, what rare earths are etc etc . on this we have published about 50 information documents on that which are used for education. unlike etm we are not confrontational and mostly hire locals (in greenland its better to be seen but not heard).
    the actions of people in etm/ggg like nro have been disgraceful and very underhanded but cant hurt tanbreez as we are private but most disappointing of all have severely hurt etm in my opinion.

so can you prove why the two companies are competitors because no one else can

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $42.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $28.26K 900.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 285909 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 66521 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ 87209
Last updated 13.05pm 06/06/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.