ETM 3.03% 3.4¢ energy transition minerals ltd

What I find interesting about Denmark's involvement (or lack of)...

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    What I find interesting about Denmark's involvement (or lack of) in Greenland's affairs, is the two huge Danish companies Vestas and Orsted. Vestas is one of the world's largest manufacturers of wind turbines, with a turnover of around €14.5B and Orsted, installers of wind turbines and other green energy equipment with T/O of some €15B. The total of this corresponding to some 8% of Denmark's GDP, and no doubt a substantial contributor to Denmark's tax revenues. (These figures are approximate - €1 = 1.62AUD).

I have been trying to find exactly how much in the way of rare earth products, are utilised by Vestas in their wind turbines, but cannot find any useful data. However, it must be a substantial amount, and it can be assumed that Vestas have to look elsewhere around the world for Nd/Pr. So you would think it would be in Denmark's interest to have a local supplier, such as Kvanefjeld. I know that Denmark is not meant to have any influence on Greenland's mining sector, but you would think the Danish Government would take an interest in what is going on in Greenland, if one of their major companies is at all reliant on rare earths from China, especially with recent Chinese restrictions on exports of rare earth exports and refining technology.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $47.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $1.331K 40.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 574410 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 651463 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.