MCT 0.00% 0.2¢ metalicity limited

Etrade, page-33

1. 1,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    All brokers have a responsibility to ensure market integrity, however interpretation is subjective.

If you place a limit order which is x percent and x number of incremental changes off the market price then the broker needs to manually verify that nothing dodgy is going on. This is most pertinent when you are looking at less liquid shares with a low SP. It is also more an issue during auctions when the SP gaps at open...is after significant news.

In my opinion Commsec are way too slow which can detrimentally affect the price received or position in the queue.

Obviously some brokers have higher tolerances or staff have more liberal subjective views on these rules...but couldn't say which is the most liberal but it ain't Commsec.

Whilst I have no Knowledge about eTrade performance, but it sounds bad, Commsec are also down a bit. They were down this morning during auction and just after open, bit fine for the rest of the day.

I work for one of their commercial clients and their communication is pretty good during these times, but not sure what it's like for retail punters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.972M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $14.49K 7.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 146419981 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 946106 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.