ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

ets, page-13

1. 8,606 Posts.
    It would only begin at a 10% coldry conveyer inclusion to the main conveyors which lead to the furnace.

That front-end solution then builds on itself and eventually the black coal ratio is reduced more and more until the desired mix is acheived.

You will find that it is virtually impossible for some of these companies to just ditch old coal contracts and risidual business that they may have and just adopt Coldry...it wont work that way.
    A 10% intro via the conveyor shaft will have an initially positive impact and the water contenet will be a noticeable bonus - before the stations realise they are wasteing the coldry resource potential and discover that they can squeeze better economics out of their current process and better ETS credits for the effort...and then they might decided to further expand the Coldry front-end solution into a full blown addition to their power generation process.

It wont be a case of out with the old and in with the new.
    Its like adding a fish to a new tank...slowly introduce the two bit by bit and in a calculable time the fish has adapted 100% to the change of water input.

Cheers

PS: Todays announcment paves the way for that to happen in Australia now, for Australian industry primarily and then for export. This company is really hotting up to be a low cost high profit entity (not there yet, but getting there). As a long term holder i am miffed about the Asian Hattrick - Vietnam.....Indonesia.....Australia - (V.I.A.)

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.