EU decision for visa free Turkish acces to Europe will kill it!, page-15

1. 8,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    You are a sad offensive little man. What are you afraid off; your own shadow? You are like a trapped fox, hissing and spitting obscenities if anyone disagrees with your paranoid illogical drivel you post on hotcopper.
    Get over your hate man as it will eat you up from the inside to out.
    If the bloody Americans had stayed out of the Middle East there would not be a refugee crisis. Get that into to your thick jelly filled brain of yours.
    If you talk like that too my face little man I would knock your little block off. Sometimes corporal punishment is required for imbeciles.
    Australia really belongs to the aboriginal as the Brits took it by stealth, then force, starting back in 1788. Get that bit of information into your thick skull.
    Australia is home to people from all across the globe and the ones who seem not to want to fit in is the Sudanese in my opinion. They bring their hatred to Australia and continue to act tribal and use weapons. Cowards that they are.
    Are you Sudanese goose? You talk like one. Do you spit when you yell, ha ha ha

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.