GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Yes, its been a marvellous satire for the last 40 odd years....

1. 2,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Yes, its been a marvellous satire for the last 40 odd years. We've had Central Bankers, who use economic forecasting models that have been shown to have a good dose of reality missing from their models. Cest la vie? We've had politicians who believe the economists and quote them verbatim, understanding less about the real world and a LOT less about the equations and assumptions in the models, I guess just a parody on the blind leading the blind. It was great to see Donald T touch down in Scotland (of all places), with the full north wind in his sails....and utter the words...
    "Come November, the American people will have the chance to re-declare their independence. Americans will have a chance to vote for trade, immigration and foreign policies that put our citizens first," he said. "They will have the chance to reject today's rule by the global elite, and to embrace real change that delivers a government of, by and for the people."
    Made me think of Jay Leno for some reasons, and his endless jokes on the Clintons

"Things aren't looking good for Hillary. Like a lot of women in Washington, I think she's just starting to realize she may have slept with Bill Clinton for nothing."

"The $10 million Clinton is getting for his book beats the old record of $8.5 million paid to the Pope. How do you think this makes the Pope feel? The man dedicates his life to the 10 Commandments, he gets 8.5. Clinton breaks every one of them, he gets 10."

Its all good fun! Go gold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.