VYS 3.45% 45.0¢ vysarn limited

eu warns sludge flood could spread, page-2

1. 1,149 Posts.
    I gather this leads us to the question of 'How long before many other nations jump aboard in not allowing this Toxic waste to be dumped'. Australia will NOT allow the dumping NOW- Plus 1 for us. As we have the contracts to recycle it all + the techo + the Plant... Now we are 'nearly' ready to take on the rest of the world.

Most USA states must not be far behind, as they tend to approval these items on a state by state basis. They currently allow the dumping of this toxic waste but for how much longer. Plus seeing as we have a great alternative then it is a no brainer- COME ON ALCOA & MHM Executives- do your deal to convince the American states.

In terms of the rest of the world- if there is a very viable alternative than to dumping the toxic waste then surely they will listen. Europe cannot be too far behind, as they are conscious of environmental factors. Bottom line however is the $$$ involved. If it is a Win-win solution for the dumper and us- plus the side benefit is enviromentally friendly then what the issue. Greenies will be all for it. Governments will say- whats in it for us.

This Alcoa deal could be monumental in the future dumping of this waste around the world. As they have the plants, infrasture and financial clout to accelerate this project around the world very quickly. Exciting times...

Naturally small timers in comparison like MHM have non of the above... yet they have the Plant, the process, the tech, contracts in Aussie and already process the waste. Whether Alcoa simply wishes to buy out all this and run the show that will be up to them.

Lets get Al Gore onto this- Lol just finished watching one of his Global Warming movies- it a good watch. Sold me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.015(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $194.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.0¢ 44.5¢ $42.75K 94.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 184 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 8700 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.