ASO 10.0% 0.9¢ aston minerals limited

Long time lurker, first time poster. You'll have to bare with me...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Long time lurker, first time poster.

You'll have to bare with me as I am an absolute novice when it comes to the share market but I've been working in mining and metals from an engineering and construction perspective on large projects for the last 10 years so I know a little of how these things go. If I do the numbers, as some others on this thread have done, the potential here is staggering. Absolutely staggering. And that's not considering everything else this company has going for it.

With that in mind a few questions;

• What can we expect after drill results are announced? To date it has really been the Rob Jewson show. I'm guessing this will be the catalyst which brings Tolga into play. Can we expect road shows or similar?

• Does anyone know what's happening with Jouhineva? I never did see anything in regard to a timeline. I find it interesting the proximity to the Glencore smelter considering Tolga's history with them from the Syrah days. No doubt a relationship which will be re-established at some point in the future.

• Why so much hype and excitement around AUZ, CLQ etc? Making comparisons with EUC it doesn't seem justified. I'm hoping that with drill results that same level of excitement will be seen here.

• Is anyone aware of any similar companies trading on European stock exchanges? Or even similar projects? Rio has a big lithium play in Serbia. Surely there are others.

Picked up my first parcel of EUC at 6c so in any case I'm already a happy camper.

Thanks,

Jake

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $45.10K 5.009M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4294255 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 960000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.