ASO 0.00% 1.3¢ aston minerals limited

“Smearing EUC with your pessimistic attitude” was entirely YOUR...

1. 13,512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2695
    “Smearing EUC with your pessimistic attitude” was entirely YOUR words and your interpretation.
    I was doing nothing of the sort. I was merely pointed out that Dobsina’s post was ‘strange’. And it IS strange – something that any objective reader (of which there are very few here) would see in an instant.
    And besides, as far as EUC is concerned, I do not have a ‘pessimistic attitude’. I have, instead, a ‘realistic attitude’ based on the publicly available evidence.
    I post here simply because of my somewhat large investment of time in seeking to understand the project and my now on-going curiosity about how it pans out. While my interest remains and while I continue to believe that a few may benefit from my posts, I will post when I see fit.
    I note that none of the incessant ramping – the over-sanguine belief that el dorada is just waiting to be uncovered – is rarely challenged. Contrarian views are always useful in those situations, particularly when they are supported by evidence that the confirmation-biased are incapable of seeing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $79 6.075K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3283228 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 171564 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.