ASO 7.69% 1.4¢ aston minerals limited

EUC updates and cash flows

1. 6,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 597
    having read through all the post on the other thread, I wanted to start a new thread with some positives. All the slanging and blaming isn’t and won’t do any good. Your risking your own money, so why wouldn’t you go out of your way to talk with directors, meet them, meet their brokers and heaven forbid, befriend them. If your in the business of risking your money then you try and mitigate potential loss and gain maximum information. I’m close with a number of directors, and talk to them frequently and we discuss all manner of information, and discuss other stocks we like or dislike. Big deal.

Blaming others for their associations or making out any sinister is happening, is baseless and won’t achieve anything to your holdings.

I’ve looked over the last quarterly and see they are progressing quite well. Drilling also started at Dobson’s. They are now coming into summer and I’d expect them to keep ramping up activities. Also, importantly they have a ton of cash and and the admin costs are extremely low, so directors aren’t siphoning the tills etc.

Perhaps have anothe read of it and look for the positives, that other thread is toxic and unhelpful, and will only keep pissing you off.

EUC still has a lot to look forward to over the next 6 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $16.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $396 30.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 82599 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1065577 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.48am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.