ASO 7.69% 1.2¢ aston minerals limited

Hi Vintage As I said in previous posts I have read and taken on...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Hi Vintage

As I said in previous posts I have read and taken on board your research and I am completely aware of the risks and rewards on offer with EUC. Its a gamble of which none of us knows the odds; no matter how much you toot your own research you don't know any better than the rest of us on HC.

The only thing that matters at this stage is the outcome of the $20M drilling campaign. Until the drilling has run its course it is utterly pointless debating old reports as it won't change managements decision to follow through with the drilling; It won't surprise me if you are still here in 12-18 months time playing your broken record on a stock you have no interest in whilst it has absolutely no bearing on EUC's outcome whatsoever. Sad really.

In terms of your assertion that I am a missive with a limited world view with vested self interest. That has to be one of the most arrogant things I've read on HC for a while. I'm a father of 3, travelled to over 40 countries around the world and have lived in first and third world countries. For a profession I Project Manage construction projects worth over $500M so I know what it takes to get a project over the line. The one thing you may be correct on is my support for EUC being a vested interest...DER! of course I would want a company I own shares in to be successful. I also wish all other shareholders good luck and profits.

I do wonder if you are as much a hero in real life as you are a keyboard warrior on HC.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $15.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $9.46K 777.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 275112 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1790812 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 188678
Last updated 14.24pm 26/04/2024 ?
ASO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.