ETM 0.00% 3.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Eudialyte

1. nro
    9,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3824
    I thought it best we separate this discussion for ease of readings.

Some claim ETM as lots of Eudialyte and so worthy of investigation. Simply because one of the board members once had some experience with it amongst the vast of experience on all host rock knowledge we see in the team...

We all know ETM has showed no interest in such a pollutive and weak REE source. For over 20 years.

Steenstrupine has seemingly proven much better in all dynamics and why even the previous owner of the tenement pushed for it over Eudialyte mining.
    .Turning Greenland s countryside, or exporting to another, into becoming a toxic wasteland. Isnt I good course at all in my opinion.
    Eudialyte is very cost intensive, offers weak yields, ard to finance due to industry disinterest and responsible for horrible environmental damage. Look at the mine in Lovozero, Russia. Whos surrounding area claims 5 times the legal limits of water pollution and ten times atmospheric. A place where its voted one of top worst polluted areas in Russia. "Pristine" lol

For almost three decades Greenland hasnt sold any Eudialyte REEs, no matter ow much they tried, and I cant see that happening anytime soon. Either with or without ETM floundering around dreaming it may happen too.

Environmental Pollution Problems in the Mining Regions of Russia
    Of particular concern is the ore processing plant waste, since it requires special engineering structures, and the waste itself contains chemical elements and compounds harmful to nature and human health....According to the environment impact degree, the highly hazardous objects list is as follows: apatite concentrates of the Khibiny apatite-nepheline deposits (TR, Sr, F), enrichment tails of the eudialyte lujavrites of the Lovozero..
    https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-030-22974-0_111

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $4.272K 126.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 340352 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.