ETM 0.00% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

have a continual steam of ex etm investors thro here wanting the...

1. nro
    9,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3837
    have a continual steam of ex etm investors thro here wanting the truth.
    Did you email them like you did me till I laughed you off?

\again its steenstrupine that appears to be refractory
    Misinformation.
    The orebody is non-refractory, unique to Rare Earths deposits meaning that metallurgy is excellent from simple leaching
    do not advertise external links.au/companies/news/908312/greenland-minerals-euroz-recognises-strengths-and-valuation-upside-of-kvanefjeld-rare-earth-project-908312.html

as they have patents to overcome silica gel in steenstrupine .its written by the ex chemical engineers of ggg' "is that a conflict if interest".
    Misinformation
    excellent from simple leaching
    do not advertise external links.au/companies/news/908312/greenland-minerals-euroz-recognises-strengths-and-valuation-upside-of-kvanefjeld-rare-earth-project-908312.html

i don't know where you get this idea of scrubber plants cracking etc etc
    Didnt you even notice the link to the scientific research paper included or was the report a bit in-depth?
    Ill just report it shall I?
    The so-called “fuming” process with HCl transforms eudialyte into a mixture of metal salts and a siliceous secondary precipitate.20

i think you must be confused
    Sounds like you might have to get the secretary to read it to you and see if she can find it for you. No hard considering Ive already cut and paste it.

. of the thirty or so papers written on eudialyte treatment none need to use either.
    Misinformation. Or maybe its just that one research paper that was referring to every well known sudialyte mine world wide detailing what you claim doesnt exist lol
    Do you honestly think people will believe you lol

I remind you again the word eudialyte comes from the Greek word meaning easily dissolved ,it dissolves rapidly in even the weakest acids,
    May I remind you no one cares when you still have heavy chemical processes to remove the REEs? People arent daft.
    Unlike processing bastnäsite, monazite, and eudialyte no beneficiation is required for IACs

why crack something when it dissolves in weak acids ,
    Because dissolving a clay isnt removing metals. Do you even know what youre doing?

why scrubber plants for weak acid etc etc ,more made up rubbish against eudialyte.
    Or maybe its just more of your misinformation?
    The so-called “fuming” process with HCl transforms eudialyte into a mixture of metal salts and a siliceous secondary precipitate.20
    lol no "disolving in water to get metals out " thee lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 850000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 101094 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.