ETM 0.00% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

As usual nro you don't want to talk about the serious problems...

1. GBB
    2,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    As usual nro you don't want to talk about the serious problems of the Steenstrapine type of ore . its refractory it has silica gel problems which appear to be as yet un resolved see patent wo2014/082113 A1 p14- 15
    It has 3 leaches by concentrated acids two by H2SO4 and one by HCl, it also uses concentrated NaOH , it even has the option of using rotten egg gas (H2S) it uses thickeners, CaO, BaCl, Na2CO3 ,CaCl2 etc etc all of which have to bought to Greenland and kept from unfreezing.(it was you who last week was complaining about fuming acid here there is plenty and the fuming times are long days not hours)
    In the procedure the PH appears to be needed to swing wildly while all the time there is a worry of silica gel gooing up the works, but of course that's before i get to the excess fluorine problem, the problem of saturation with sodium phosphate which occurs in the ore naturally .these can also add to the goo )
    Really as a share holder the talk needs to be on fixing the process first , fixing the environment problems etc etc or taking a move totally away from uranium rich Steenstrapine ore to a non uranium rare earth ore . Now you might say this is just my opinion but certainly a lot of others both in Greenland and interested parties who have chemical experience have been asking for years these sort of questions without answers.
    Although I will give the new board some credit they appear to be moving in the right direction

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 850000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 101094 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.