IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Just to follow up on some comments made earlier this evening by...

1. 880 Posts.
    Just to follow up on some comments made earlier this evening by others - I have now had the opportunity to read Eugene's bio more thoroughly than I had done yesterday when I pointed out a connection (which may have been somewhat oblique in any event - hard to tell) with OPES PRIME.

It looks as though he has a very solid background in raising capital for AUS / NZ companies in US markets, and this is to be respected.

I don't know the guy, and I heard his name for the first time yesterday. However, I agree that the positive evidence available from a google search far outweighs the negative.

As for the VMOTO convertible note raising arranged through KTA and with funding provided by La Jolla Cove Investors - the poster who drew attention to this deal is correct that it had strong parallels with the PRR raising from SpringTree.

Note that in the VMOTO case, the La Jolla Cove facility has now been cancelled (10 June I think) after drawing down only US$200k as they were able to do a placement of ordinary shares on terms that they thought more attractive.

I had a chat to the VMOTO guys prior to 10 June regarding the process of getting the La Jolla deal done as I am quite interested in financings of this nature. Have not spoken to them subsequent to the cancellation.

I know that I said that I wouldn't be posting on this thread for 30 days. However, in light of a) popular demand that I stay on, and b) the post in which I made the initial undertaking being moderated and therefore scrubbing any record of my undertaking. . .. . I have decided to stay on!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $469.8K 1.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 297652 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 7500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.