ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

EuGeni, page-14

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    Surges, you’re cynically manipulating positivity here to better the positions you’ve just taken. What gives it away is trying to use the world’s most ineffective promotional video to do it.
    The video is not pitching to the scientific community, you’re right, but saying things like “revolutionary”, “unprecedented”, “scientific breakthrough”, “world-first”, “world’s best” would be pure consumerism (not science) and we haven’t done any of it.
    It comes across as a warm and fuzzy ad for rapid antigen tests in general, not why ours is the best, in an ocean of competing tests. Oh, others can’t compete with ours? Well how would the consumer even know that if we don’t tell them?!! It fails on almost every level of advertising. The only note it hits is getting your customer to have a warm and fuzzy association with the product.
    I can’t overstate how disappointed I am with this and it shakes my belief in the board’s ability to deliver. The headline act of our test is that we’re one of the best in the world, yet we can’t even be bothered telling people. Total failure.
    Last edited by ArtVandelay: 02/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $9.561K 430.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 373574 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 491871 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.