ADO 4.55% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

Hi All,I have been mulling over this for a while now and thought...

1. 1,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    Hi All,
    I have been mulling over this for a while now and thought I would put it out there to garner opinions.
    Regarding RAT home test kits and regime; I've got no problems with the concept but I'm really concerned about the whole overall reporting and accountability process; my concerns revolve purely around the fact that a lot of people simply can't be trusted.

1. How can the Covid numbers be assesed if people test positive at home and don't report?
    2. If a person tests positive at home and says to themselves I'll go shopping for everything I need, spreads the virus and then isolates but doesn't report.
    3. What will happen if a new, more deadly and contagious variant mutates; where will home testing stand then?
    4. What if people test positive and don't take any action at all, spreading the virus or dying at home.

There are many more questions that arise if you just think about things for a minute.
    I truly believe the our Euginie test regime is one of the best ways to diagnose, track and monitor but feel our authorities are purely reactive to the current situation and not proactive to what 'may' happen in the near or distant future.

I also think that the quarantine facility at Mickleham being constructed should include a full ICU ward.

All FWIW.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $56.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $30.92K 1.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 779841 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.