ADO 9.09% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

EuGeni, page-29

1. 1,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2595
    I think you are giving our current political and health overlords too much credit. It seems they can’t even make some tough and consistent decisions on the most fundamental obvious points of virus containment- health workers vaccinated, hotel quarantine issues, vaccine messaging.
    Simple effective layman messaging is needed for the general public to pressure them to make a change and I believe this is the point here. Have a quick view of who they are following and targeting on the Twitter feed it is the Australian media and politicians they will be going after to spread the message that this is an obvious relatively low cost choice in the assistance of keeping the country open. When it comes to marketing spiting out scientific data does not do this. Those that approve this type of thing will already have that data on hand, what they need is a cattle prod from public pressure to make it happen.
    Perhaps the government could use some of this type of simple to understand marketing in their vaccine messaging which to date has been extremely confusing and contradicting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $271.2K 12.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 7189584 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 464070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.