ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

EuGeni, page-42

1. 4,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2157
    I don't have a marketing degree but I do have visual communications degree which allows me to work closely with marketing departments to execute marketing projects, bringing their vision/ideas to life. I also have ASX listed clients on my books whom I work with to develop branding, marketing, digital and advertising solutions.

First of all, this video was created as a launch/intro video to accompany Derek's speech on April 28. It serves as an introduction to what EuGeni is as a platform and also give quick insight into what technology is used and how the test is performed. It starts off covering the pain points of Covid-19 - taking lives, damaging economy, then it goes into EuGeni being a solution to all the pain points - fast, accurate, reliable, affordable, and at different locations/venues.

A video like this, is not meant to be served in equivalent to a 10-20 page brochure with technicals and specs. It is normally use as a "hey, this is what we have, if you want to know more, contact us" - an intro.

Some may say, why didn't we say it's the best or we have the lowest of all LLOD. Well, from a legality point of view, you cannot just make claims without facts and sources to back it up, or else you can open yourself up to legal battles. And there are probably a few reasons why they didn't put anything technicals in there. First of all, our initial VIDRL results were hampered by VTMs, so why would we put out stats that can be bettered during our next trials? Second of all, when you start to put out numbers or claims, some claims can become obsolette, just like the fact that it never mentioned how to obtain samples, in case we do or don't get saliva approved.

At the end of the day, this video acts as a conversation starter, once people are interested and curious about what EuGeni can offer, they will be further pushed down the marketing funnel which will involve further and more in-detail market collaterals and even phone calls and meetings. The purpose of this was NEVER to sell EuGeni based on 1 viewing. This of it this way, this is just an entree to get people warmed up, not the main course.

I'd even suggest overtime, this will get updated to include the keyword "saliva" in there somewhere, and then talk about the ease of use.

Anyway, to answer your question:
    "If you’re seeking to purchase rapid antigen tests, what is it about this EuGeni product that makes you want to get this specific one?"

Looking from an outside point of view, what would make me want to get this specific one? I'd say, fast, accurate, only takes 15mins for results, 1 reader can read up to 60 tests per hour. And then from a clinical (hospitals, clinics) perspective, it will come with a suite of tests down the track - but we obviously couldn't have mentioned that in the video as we don't have any right now - and this launch video is just based on Covid-19.

if I was a purchaser for the government or big corporation, the first thing I will want to know is if EuGeni can solve my problem, on mass screening and being able to differentiate infected and non-infected people. From there, I'd ask more about how is EuGeni better than what's available out there - which is why we've hired business development managers and sales guys to use stats and claims to convince them. Lastly I'd consider pricing and after-sale support to work out which will work the best for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $52.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $72.87K 3.199M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 543485 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 690000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 6.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 1170234
Last updated 15.54pm 02/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.