ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

EuGeni, page-43

1. 1,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2593
    Will agree to disagree on this one. As with many other business owners the continual lock down and reopen strategy that comes entirely from escaped quarantine issues is wearing thin alright especially when it seems to happen every time there is a school or public holiday weekend. Now that we have this issue of escaped virus severely affecting four of our largest industries mining, hospitality/arts, tourism and education the time has arrived for the blowtorch to be applied.
    The average punters with no vested interest ??? We are all affected and have a vested interest in making a living unaffected by lockdown regimes, getting on with ours and our children’s higher educations and allowing for free movement. I can’t think of anything in my lifetime that has had such an effect on the average punter, once the public understand there is a complimentary alternative the pressure will be applied.
    The transport and travel unions are starting to come on board last few months if you follow the commentary and they have many many members around the country and plenty of political pull.
    Have done my fair share of marketing over the years and think a simple measured awareness campaign is just what the doctor ordered in Australia anyway, the more it is discussed on chatroom, news stations, social media, papers etc the more pressure builds from the public awareness.
    Overseas different story unfolding where they are adopting the rapid testing in a big way already so marketing to that segment should be all about how we have the best tech. Here at home getting the public aware and state and fed governments on board is the first hurdle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $253.9K 11.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 7233185 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 823770 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.