ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

EuGeni, page-667

1. 2,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2754
    I live on the Central Coast of NSW. I can tell you that the fear and anguish here is palpable. Sydney will not get out of this now until 80% of it's residents are vaccinated .... Nov/Dec at best.

We are in lockdown as we are seen as part of Greater Sydney, but no cases ( as yet). We have 60,000 people who would normally commute to Sydney for work & education every day ... but with 350,000 on the Central Coast and Newcastle bordering our north we could easily cut ourselves off from Sydney ... and in fact this is being discussed by the NSW government as we speak.

There is essentially only one road north, the M1 over the Hawkesbury River, train ... or you need to loop around after traversing the Blue Mountains.

What to do

If we have an official national emergency then the Federal Government can call in the army ... and we can setup a " border checkpoint" on the M1.
    Sounds extreme ... not for the 350,000 on the Central Coast it doesn't.

To cross the check point, in either direction, you would require to pass a Rapid Antigen Test. There are very large rest areas available for cars/trucks to pullover while awaiting results. It's not inconceivable.

In such dire circumstances, surely typical protocols such as TGA can be expedited.
    And what a time to support Australian ingenuity, showcasing a world leading product

developed in Australia.
    owned by Australians ( mostly ).
    validated by the Doherty Institute.
    initial manufacturing in Spain, but expedite manufacturing in Australia
    Axxin readers, Australian.

... the list goes on.

Do I sound desperate ... yes, because I am.
    To me this feels like the "hordes are at the door" and we are on a war footing.
    I need the government to respond accordingly.

Rant Over.

IMO. GLTAH
    Last edited by Quiltman: 23/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.