DUO 0.00% 0.9¢ dourado resources limited

Eulogy

1. 1,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Oh DUO, you have finally left us. You were with us for a time, but like all things in this life, nothing is forever, not even you.

As I stand here today, looking over where you once stood, I want to reflect on your life and the enormous impact you had on me.

You were the gift that kept on giving: Angst, disappointment, false hope to name just a few.

You provided diversity in my personal finances. It' wasn't just the kids that thanklessly, relentlessly and continuously drained my pockets.

Life was never boring. Deep sea diving was on my bucket list for ages, but you - yes you little fella - you gave that to me metaphorically.

I had many sleepless nights worrying about the amount of shares I had in this company, but you came to the rescue again and again. Consolidation was just another way you looked past your needs to meet mine.

I recall a white knight came on board. I think Peter was his name. Oh, the hopes we had. We sang, we laughed. I planned what to do with the inevitable riches...buy you, yes you little buddy. Only you could see that a little wealth would have destroyed me. I could have become selfish. I could have turned the attention to me instead of others. I might not have been able to relate to the poor around me. I didn't see it at the time but you had my back. You always did. Thank you

So many things I remember, but I must allow room for others.

I'm going to miss you DUO. Life will never be the same.

GM. xoxo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.