AXI 0.00% 7.2¢ axiom properties limited

The directors of Eumundi will get the sack once Axiom get 50%...

1. 1,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    The directors of Eumundi will get the sack once Axiom get 50% control, so what do they have to lose by asking for more lol lol!

They even make a vailed threat to the existing share holders by saying if 80% of the stock is not taken over by Axiom then you will be exposed to capital gains tax and we wont sell our 27%.

Peter laurance out danced Maquarie bank when they both launched bids for Axiom, and he'll do the same with Eumundi imho.

The Eumundi shareholders know the value of merging with Axiom, it would not be unrealistic to see their exchanged shares double to around 60c over the next 12 months, that wont happen with a small company like Eumundi and they know it.
    You cant blame them for trying to squeeze Axiom for more, but I doubt they'll get it.

If I was Laurance I'd say "look, if you merge with us your stock will double in the forseeable future, if you stay will the directors of Eumundi you stock will go back to 23c and you might see 30c in another 12 months time if you're lucky" !!!

Axiom are offering Eumundi a chance to grow at a much faster rate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.2¢ $1.561K 21.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 101388 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 62515 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.