MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

euphoria and reaiity, page-6

1. iam
    1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I agree with your comments in general hotrock but fair shake of the sauce bottle with regards to ahab's post.

I have been trading for some time now and in my early novice days at great expense. I don't know where a lot of my money went. I then found out about insider trading and greedy corporates. I realised how cut throat the industry is we are tipping our toes into.

I then looked to the for a way to keep up with the sharks because as a lone trader it's a big sea out there - and I am still only learning to swim. There are a lot of leaky boats out there not willing to help lone swimmers like me.
    One life raft was to look for ppl in a similar position to myself.

I have looked at a number of forums and only recently found HC. My posts have mainly been with MEO and by following posts of the stock I am most interested at the moment I have gained a wealth of knowledge about trading in general.

When ahab gave us the opportunity to pass along some questions to the CEO I seized the opportunity. The answers are already out there but the opportunity ahab gave us was to get a feel of MEO's direction, which he did very well.

My main question was answered - the fact that Tassie shoal is still the flagship which was my original reason for trading in MEO in the first place. This is on the MEO website but it was good to see it re-inforced by the CEO.

If there was an inkling of insider information I am sure the moderators would have pounced by now. The questions and answers and tone of the post was very general.

Like you, hotrock, I feel insider trading is a scourge and should be stamped out but I don't think the ASX is doing enough. All we have in this forum are a few people bouncing around ideas, helping new traders and trying to make a quid.

As far as I can see information which is put forward about MEO can be found on the MEO website. The forum is good for newbies and HC itself is great for an exchange of ideas - whether we take them or not.

Admittedly, we don't know each other but, as many posters have said before, don't take anybody for granted DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.