GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

euphoria ending 2 billion shares on issue, page-3

1. 414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Steveo,

I'm sure everyone is aware of how many shares are on issue. Holder's would have even done the calculations that show that it gives a market cap of a bit over $40M.

Holders would have then done some further calcs which show that GGP has the potential to net over $20M in revenue PER WELL and are planning 110 wells. Operating costs are very low once the 25% royalty is paid and at the low cost of $1.5M drilling cost per well GGP will be a money printing machine into the future.

I would also love to hear your assumptions on why GGP will need to do another cap raising. All indications are that GGP will be very much cash flow positive even just by tying in the currently drilled wells. So how about you back your statement up with some facts?

I feel that you may have been burnt on a speccy stock in the past and this has made you bitter. Plenty of stocks run up on just hot air and the bubble pops very quickly and people get burnt. The difference here is that GGP has a real cash generating project in an area with 99% drilling success rates. As more wells come online more people will see the potential and GGP's share price will continue to march forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.