EUR 3.77% 5.1¢ european lithium limited

All good. Get and read the manuscript of the meeting,...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    All good. Get and read the manuscript of the meeting, you'll get more details. You assume right. That's the re-rate discussed.

Yeah look, MB topic it's a challenging one. I have a level of respect for him but ventured into misinformation. They were actually chatting on here in the open strategising how to get rid of me when I entered this forum in July 2022. They succeeded for a while but R told me of users asking for me to come back, despite my clear instructions to shut down or sell this profile... so here we are. MB can add value where it counts, if only.

I wanted to say short positions are actually increasing, slightly. The more the better - it's a good thing. Better liquidity. And I want them to double down and get trapped by the halt for the Nasdaq announcement. Their lost trades are good for shareholders.

Yes, the chat is packed full of information. The important thing is that YOU have watched it. Let everyone else get surprised at re-rate, when halt hits the market.
    Last edited by BRProject: 02/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $71.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ $51.73K 975.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1155385 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 257307 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.