EUR 0.00% 3.8¢ european lithium limited

EUR Chart, page-49

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    Nah we're not waiting for anyone else other than SEC staff to finalise review and give the go ahead to file the definitive proxy statement or will take the F-4 (or S-4 sorry forgot what they've filed on top of my head) as "effective".

Then SZZL vote to seal the deal. Finally SZZL must file what's called "Super 8-K" and we'd know when Tony gets to ring the bell in New York.

Saudi JV, I keep mentioning because it's a game changer... it's value added... the announcement of a deal would be groundbreaking... much like the BMW MoU takes at least 3 months to negotiate... usually more but Saudis just buys what they want when they want the way I see it. It's a good partnership so I feel there's a good chance there will be a deal and if so, announced before EOFY.

I'm not worried about the market not reacting to EUR pillars being achieved. Sooner or later it will. It's like during the GFC, absolutely EVERYONE were told months before, the big crash was coming... no change until last minute, then bam.

Take comfort of the fact that big US hedge funds has got SZZL in their books and increasing their holdings last quarter (not decreasing). Especially warrants.
    Last edited by BRProject: 27/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.