EUR 0.00% 3.7¢ european lithium limited

EUR Chart, page-89

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Thanks for your posts BRP, much appreciated.

I watched https://ipo-edge.com/replay-powering-evs-with-europes-first-lithium-mine-critical-metals-fireside/ today and anybody who has seen this would not be selling IMO.

From what I can understand our shares/holding in Critical Metals Corp could be valued at anywhere from 55.5 cents to $1.03 depending on the value of Critical Metals Corp when listing on the Nasdaq this month. Also though Tony mentioned they would not distribute our holding in Critical Metals Corp until 9 months later, something about letting Critical Metals Corp gain its full value first. I assume during that time our EUR holdings will rise in line with the listed value of Critical Metals Corp.

I was shocked and surprised about the mine, its current status and the way they will go about this, I guess I was a little brainwashed by MB and some others on this forum and felt nervous for a while holding my EUR shares.

I really liked the Saudi connection, power costs to run the hydroxide plant @5 cents per KW and loans for 2.5% , these details are what make or break companies IMO.

I might suggest people really listen to the webinar and make some calculations of their own.

The only thing I see dropping at the moment is the number of shorts which is now coming down daily.

IMO GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.