EUR 4.00% 5.2¢ european lithium limited

Thanks for your posts BRP, much appreciated.I watched...

1. 305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Thanks for your posts BRP, much appreciated.

I watched https://ipo-edge.com/replay-powering-evs-with-europes-first-lithium-mine-critical-metals-fireside/ today and anybody who has seen this would not be selling IMO.

From what I can understand our shares/holding in Critical Metals Corp could be valued at anywhere from 55.5 cents to $1.03 depending on the value of Critical Metals Corp when listing on the Nasdaq this month. Also though Tony mentioned they would not distribute our holding in Critical Metals Corp until 9 months later, something about letting Critical Metals Corp gain its full value first. I assume during that time our EUR holdings will rise in line with the listed value of Critical Metals Corp.

I was shocked and surprised about the mine, its current status and the way they will go about this, I guess I was a little brainwashed by MB and some others on this forum and felt nervous for a while holding my EUR shares.

I really liked the Saudi connection, power costs to run the hydroxide plant @5 cents per KW and loans for 2.5% , these details are what make or break companies IMO.

I might suggest people really listen to the webinar and make some calculations of their own.

The only thing I see dropping at the moment is the number of shorts which is now coming down daily.

IMO GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $21.80K 431.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 160454 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 1020821 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ 43830
Last updated 15.14pm 07/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.