EUR 2.00% 4.9¢ european lithium limited

That is true. Thankfully, at 18c EUR would still be considered...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    That is true. Thankfully, at 18c EUR would still be considered as heavily undervalued

The fact is EUR's financial structure is complicated. It's obvious that many don't understand it, and what investors don't understand they fear. Not only the options, but links to CLE, now CRML... most people only understand cash positions. It can be confusing. This is one of the reasons I think why Australian investors are... let's just say "shy" from having EUR in their portfolio... not a big reason but one nonetheless. Although in fact, EUR's financial structures are so solid, extremely higher cut above the rest. Well better than VUL my miles! Yet their risky assets are considered more valuable, why? Because Gina invested. Good enough reason for most. Nevermind liquidity is volatile and the technology unproven.

In fact, any expert can tell just how talented Tony is when it comes to capital ventures simply from looking into EUR's financial structures. There are multiple ways of raising capital (if in need) such as options (two of these in fact) that addresses uncertainties (no one truly know where the share price would be in the future). The fact that SPAC was sourced to list on Nasdaq, the careful process taken, with zero to no gap on valuation (DFS in particular), and the smart use of buy back.

This is complicated for the ordinary investor. Australia is used to simple ventures such as PLS, CXO and VUL. Often, especially during explorer days gets caught up between one capital raise to the next and then get pincers with a name change, divestment and hype.

Not long from now, we won't even be bothered with which option is better, and focus would shift to CRML's share price at Nasdaq.

What I'm trying to say , I guess, is that we don't the biggest risk of all, and that is running out of cash and going bankrupt. In fact, EUR has too much cash on hand more than in currently needs once Wolfsberg project assets are progressed via CRML/Nasdaq.

Just think about it. Remove Wolfsberg altogether for a moment. Tell me one greenfield mining prospective company that has $20-30M in cash? There is none. It's hard enough to raise $1M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $90.72K 1.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 169543 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 95878 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ 45659
Last updated 11.42am 28/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.