EUR 4.44% 4.7¢ european lithium limited

which are you referring to?If you mean OIG, it's definitely...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    which are you referring to?

If you mean OIG, it's definitely happening... as we speak... I've confirmed. Thanks BMW. Agreement not finalised yet I don't think... it's not easy to find consensus and draft.

If you mean merger, hard to tell. We've voted for it (EUR)... but it is resting on SEC staff schedule.. and potentially/hopefully PIPE... still likely to happen (just look at the insto list holding SZZL shares and more importantly warrants like me) but highly doubtful to happen this week. My forecast is end May/June. @Tymmsy says June and he's got ears and eyes on the pulse that's quite accurate too, if/when he posts. What I will keep saying is that never underestimate a man's ego (like to achieve ringing the Nasdaq bell).

My 2cents and just repeating earlier posts here is that it will happen at the same time... not exact same day but close... as I'm of the opinion that OIG would want direct ownership and a level of control of the JV, and the best way to do that is to invest with rights to nominating a Board member. Impacts merger but more cash on hand to production (despite more likely than not contracts /costs will be paid with shares).

So the likely scenario is JV announced first followed closely by merger.

All actions/activities needs to happen before hand. People are just impatient about it but seriously, this JV came out of left field, although very much welcomed and just what we needed, still a surprise - that's just how quick Saudis are, if they want it they buy it. Compare it to BMW (or any other partnership for that matter) with lots of talks before even agreeing to MoU then more lengthy process for a defined binding agreement.

Remember the lull of almost hardly any update of activities last year? Lots of work in the background and only recent months that became publicly known.

I say, enjoy the time now as when they happen, and soon, most definitely cause a re-rate fight for EUR shares. No doubt about it, when they hit the books/financial statement/position.

Notice there's only a handful of sell traders, but they have multiple trades open... one in particular always opens a $1 sell position during trading hours then removes it at close, while having multiple other positions close to the share price. Market tricks.
    Last edited by BRProject: 08/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $65.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $43.56K 945.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166074 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 293982 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.5¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ 160733
Last updated 13.52pm 24/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.