EUR 0.00% 4.6¢ european lithium limited

EUR LITHIUM - The Soak continues, page-70

1. 1,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    @choco
    I am aware of such articles about the growth of electro mobility and I also believe in the "green future", otherwise humanity will destroy itself. The robbery of nature must be stopped!!!
    .... The past teaches us that we have to change.
    Such outdated views as Trump had, for example, are too short-term and outdated.

That is why I am also invested in other European lithium stocks!

The question you have to ask yourself is:
    Is European lithium big enough to produce profitably despite resource expansion?
    Until 2 years ago, European Lithium was the only lithium project in Europe and also the most developed, with an old mine and old tunnels.
    At that time in 2017/18 the lithium price was 2x higher than now, but why was it not possible to find a partner or a bank despite announcements since 2012?
    Was it due to the greed of the management?
    The small size of the project?
    If you need lithium in large quantities ( Tesla/ VW/ BMW/ Mercedes) do you turn to a small producer ( EL) or to companies 60x bigger ( Vulcan Energie/ European Metals)?
    Do you go to a negotiating partner who has often been negatively reported in the media, or to a trustworthy partner?

If you can answer all the questions in favour of EL, then you are right here.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $26.85K 593.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11000 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 3328 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.