EUR 1.89% 5.2¢ european lithium limited

eur, page-275

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    I have no doubt Wolfsberg project can ramp up to production quickly provided the company has the capital to fund it. Coupled with Europe's environmental permitting process that are cumbersome and takes so much time, adds time. CRMA is what I have my bet on and the companies it impacts eg. CRML (which is currently a private subsidiary company that owns Wolfsberg project and this company is owned by EUR).

So really that's where we are at... EIA assessment and funding.

VUL and EUR are equally important to Europe. All these companies need to get to production. It's not a zero sum game. Although right now it might feel that way due to the tightening of funding (so as not to cause inflation) and everyone's looking to fund their projects.

We'll get there, I'm fairly confident of it.

I'm almost done here in the US. Then considering either Mexico or Europe to finish up for the year of diligence work... but I'm old and tired, and unsure how much more I can do this, so I might head back to Australia. I'm being called over anyway due to Chinese antics, there are murmurs of deciding limiting lithium production to limit supply and bring profitability back up.
    Last edited by BRProject: 13/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $72.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $8.127K 154.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 403445 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 158383 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.