EUR 2.50% 3.9¢ european lithium limited

eur, page-295

1. 2,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    That is the model. Get a project, make it appealing and sell it. There is no "we are going mine or make etc". We are going to tidy it up and flog it. When the deal is finalized, not if but when, then Tony has done his job. All the ducks are lined up and bang, bang bang. He already has his next target/s lined up. This is what we signed up for. If you want a miner, go and invest in a miner. You will be disappointed with Tony.

Tony had his ducks lined up this time. Worth the punt to back him. Would have it been worth it if EUR was going to be a miner? No way. He did say that he would run with this deal. Only after he taken some cash. Then he will do what he can do - facilitate another project towards a mine. We are all for the ride. Sometimes he wins, sometimes he loses but he himself always wins. The only way we win is to take money off the table when it is there. Otherwise we will just lament the fact that he lost us our money. As soon as I can take profit money off the table without giving a chunk away in tax, I will. A portion I will leave behind and see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $54.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $5.084K 133.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 140643 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 55212 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.